Meet Your Instructors
We are honored to have Prairie View A&M University Classic Dance Ensemble (CDE) be a partnered dance instructor and consultant for our AMC dance ensemble.
The mission of CDE is to achieve excellence through dance, by portraying a commitment to discipline, technique, and dance education.
The Classic Dance Ensemble performs throughout the United States and for various departments and colleges on campus, which strengthens the connective link between academics and the performing arts. Ms. Sherry Harper is currently the Academic Dance Coordinator and Director for the university’s pre-professional collegiate dance company, Classic Dance Ensemble, which is a part of the Whitlowe R. Green College of Education, Health and Kinesiology Department. To learn more Click Here
Dance Director / Stage Manager of Talent/ Lead Dancer
• Taught choreography to adult dancers, scheduled and directed rehearsals, set stage formations
(along with performed as a dancer) for Hallmark Channel’s “Enchant.”
• Directed staff of 20+ performers including setting and communicating assigned event stations,
performance times, breaks, coordinating times and music needed for performances with technical
stage manager, etc.
Bret Sears 2022
Choreographer / Project Manager / Dancer
• Choreographed and taught choreography to adult dancers (along with performing
as a dancer) for various shows for artist, Bret Sears in Baltimore, including “Blackout,”
“Riff on the Cliff” and “House of Massacre” hosted by Iconiq Entertainment.
• Coordinated aspects of show including scheduling rehearsals with dancers and studios, working with vendors on costumes and backdrops, etc.
Adamas Dance 2019
• Choreographed and taught hip-hop choreography to boys class for Winter showcase
• Perfected routine including choreography, spacing, stage presence, etc.
615 Exclusive 2019
• Performed Hip-Hop freestyle dance for music video, “Free Game”
• Danced as a sibling duo in the video with brother
To learn more Click Here
Group Classes are held in our large room once each Saturday from 4-5:30pm at Top Track Studios, 2004 Lindell Ave. Students
For Ages 5 and UP may also choose to attend the following:
Student Media Release - Photos of students, video, and audio recordings of student performances may be posted online and used by the instructor for promotional and workshop materials. Parents or students wishing to exempt from any published media may do so by providing a signed written exclusion request.